On 12th June the friars of Haverfordwest were granted 15 marks to transfer their church and buildings to a more convenient site and to expand their buildings.
This amount was to be taken from 'monies of the Cross' which they held. This was collected locally to finance a crusade to the Holy Land.
'The Friar Preachers of Haverfordwest', The Reliquary and Illustrated Archaeologist, 23 (1883), pp. 11-16
Easterling, R.C., 'The Friars in Wales', Archaeologia Cambrensis, 6th series, 14 (1914), pp. 323-56
Jones, Barbara, 'The Dominican Friars of Haverfordwest: their sites and lands before and after the dissolution of the monasteries', Journal of the Pembrokeshire Historical Society, 3 (1989) pp. 78. 79